Thursday 20 January 2011

The Hunter and the Hunted

My very first collab piece with the Crim Collective in 2009 :)


The Hunter and the Hunted from Crim Collective on Vimeo.

I was just in my first year of university when my poster design was selected as one of the few winning pieces to gain membership into Crim. It came as a huge surprise and was absolutely over the moon to be part of such an amazing team of designers and illustrators. I couldn't wait to get my hands dirty!

Located in the Creative Arts Building of the University of Huddersfield, this particular piece is roughly 8 meters in height, with my 'Moosie' illustration located at the very top of the pyramid's food chain (I was clinging on for dear life as I climbed the multiple tiers of scaffolding x_x)

If you'd like to see more, be sure to check out the photos over on Crim's flickr photostream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment